Keeping your weight under control can be a major headache. We all find it hard to lose weight and then there is the body image problem with social media bombarding us with perfect bodies that others have achieved but are apparently unattainable for the mere mortal. Unquestionably a positive body image boosts confidence and self-esteem and well, what can you say about the opposite.
We all want to look good and feel great about ourselves. If you are healthy and happy with who you are, your enjoyment of life knows no bounds. Your outlook on life is positive and you feel that you can cope with all that life throws at you.
Unfortunately the world is full of over weight people. It is thought that approximately 2 billion people are overweight or obese globally.
A huge number of these people are actively attempting to lose weight with varying degrees of success but as we all know, it is hard to stick with any weight loss plan. Plans come and go and people chop and change, the result is we my lose some weight one month and put it back on the next, often with interest.
Do you recognize this in yourself? Do you feel discouraged trying to lose weight with various plans but failing with all of them? Have you paid expensive gym subs looking for the perfect body only to be disappointed yet again? Have you had a go with popular diet plans that just leave you feeling hungry and unfulfilled? Are you sore and frustrated with all your exercise regimes? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you need to take a look at The Favorite Food Diet.
The Favorite Food Diet is an online weight loss program that allows you to still eat your favorite foods and lose weight at the same time. Isn’t that refreshing! that sounds like my type of weight loss program.
Chrissie Mitchell’s The Favorite Food Diet is a program that she worked out for her own well being! She is a physical and wellness expert who became overweight after 3 pregnancies and didn’t think she would ever get fit again. At 152 lbs. and having a 42-inch waistline she was at risk of pre-diabetes and type 2 diabetes not to mention possible heart disease and stroke. She has been there and suffered the low self esteem and loss of quality of life.
Determined to change things for the better she and her husband spent hours researching the problem and came across a breakthrough weight loss program that helps men and women who struggle with weight loss. All who used it loved it. Chrissie lost her baby weight within 4 months without suffering hunger or any energy loss. Her body loved it and thrived. So, could this program be for you?
The Good Points:
2. It is very different to traditional weight loss programs that deny you anything that tastes like delicious foods. Instead you are taught to eat appetizing food while still hitting your weight loss goals.
3. Chrissie Mitchell has gone through this struggle and genuinely cares and wants to help you. She works closely with her clients and has a 24/7 support system.
4. The Favorite Food Diet is the most delicious diet you can imagine. If you love food, this is for you. No need to count calories and eat unappetizing food. You eat your favorite food with this diet and still lose weight. It’s like a diet that really isn’t.
5. It talks about nourishing gut bacteria ( microbiomes) that affects the way different foods are digested and can produce chemicals that help make you feel full. This will benefit body weight in a good way. The Favorite Food Diet provides you with natural and safe ways to look after your microbiomes.
6. This is an easy, fun technique to lose weight that you will not be tempted to give up on because it is too hard or boring.
7. A simple step by step guide to lose weight and increase your metabolism.
8. The Favorite Food Diet comes with useful bonuses including: Favorite Detox Cleanse, Favorite Wardrobe and Favorite Recipes. All of these will help you feel better about yourself.
The Bad Points:
1. There are still things that you can’t eat. Mostly things that are bad for you anyway.
2. It’s a downloadable program not a hardcover book. Which is good I think but you do require a computer or smartphone.
Should You Get It?
Well yes, because if you are struggling with losing weight this can make the process comparatively fun and enjoyable. It is an awesome weight reduction program that can improve all aspect of your health. This will eliminate tough diets and boring work outs. It looks after your overall health, takes care of your weight loss problem and cares for your overall well being. This program has the potential to change your life for the better.